BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 December 2009

The Beauty of Music




As all of you know, I am an average teen.. 

And for a teenager, music plays a big role in my life...

I am 1 of those teens who go 'gaga' over The Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus... 

I can never get tired of their music... (esp, Taylor Swift's latest single 'Fifteen')

I know of a question that always run at the back of my parents minds...

What do we, teens, see in young singers that totally attracts us to their music?? 

Well, if I had to answer that, I would say that The meaning to their music is just wonderful.. 

Example, Taylor Swift:

1)Teardrops on My guitar talks about the pain that is felt by teens when their ultimate crush refers to another girl when she herself has a massive crush on him...  Believe me, been there, done that!!!

2)Love Story refers  to the feeling that overcomes a teen when parents get in the way of a pair of lovers... and it is also a typiccal love story to most of us...

3)Fifteen refers to her regrets as a teen when she accepted a love request by an elder boy only at the mere age of fifteen...

Now, tell me,

   -which girl hasn't ever gotten a crush on a totally cute guy???

   -a girl that has never liked a guy that liked someone else??

   -and a girl that is stuck between love and life at a young age??

If you were an ordinary girl, this would be a normal thing to go through..

So young girls like myself, find wonderful meaning and guidance from this songs...

Besides, this songs aren't teaching us wrong values...

They are just explaining life to pre-teens and teens...

This also plays a huge factor in Taylor Swift's and other musician's success... 

So, toodle's from me and have a wonderful night...


0 comments: