BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 December 2009

Who Says Girls and Boys Can't be Best Friends?

Hello people... Yup, you've guessed it...

I found another topic to discuss about...

Yup.. There was this argument about guys and girls being really close as friends...

I really beg to differ... I totally disagree on this matter..  I think that a friendship between guys and girls are more meaningful between the same gender...

But, you have to choose certain kind of girls or guys.. Some people just can't get along with each other...

Like I have this group of friends in school who are guys whom I just find impossiblr to get along with...

They are like the Sun, amd I'm the moon...

They are like fire and I'm ice...

They are right and I'm left..

Yup.. You've guessed it again... TOTALLY OPPOSITE!!!

So... Yes, if I agree that guys and girls can make great friends...

But, No, if that guy or girl can't get along with you!!!

But there were also some comment that people that are friends, will soon fall into Love..

Well, I believe that if you friend the other person for who they actually are, you will never fall for them...

Signing off: Gayathri.....

0 comments: